OSC is proud to present the first annual Summer House League Coach Summit! This unique coaching development opportunity will take place at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre, and will include on-field and in-class sessions led by OSC's highly qualified Technical Department. The summit will cover topics including but not limited to dynamic activities, warm-ups and formations. Coaches will take away countless tips and tricks to help them navigate the upcoming Summer Season. OSC encourages all House League Coaches to attend for what is sure to be both a fun and educational evening! An RSVP is required for the 2018 OSC Summer House League Summit. To RSVP, please email Nick Vetro, Youth House League and Special Programs Coordinator at email@example.com.
*Please note: Coaches will not be able to pick-up their season kit on Friday, May 4th at the House League Coach Summit. Coaches are asked to attend Coaches Kick-Off on Saturday, May 5th to pick up their season equipment.
Date: Friday, May 4th, 2018
Time: 6:30p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Pine Glen Soccer Centre, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville, ON.
What to wear: Athletic clothing, running shoes.
What to bring: Pen and notebook.
Manager of Grassroots Programs
- Canadian 'B' License
- FA Coaching Disabled Footballers Certification
- BA(Hons.) Phys Ed
Director of Coach Development
- US Soccer 'A' License
- UEFA 'B' License
- Canadian 'A' License 2018 (enrolled)
- U15 Boys Provincial Assistant Coach
- OPDL Scout
- Head Coach - University of Waterloo Men's Soccer Team
- Former Canadian Soccer League player
Referee Development Manager
- 20 Years of Officiating Experience
- OSC competitive coach (87' - 01')
- CSA Provincial Instructor
- Ontario Soccer Mentor Instructor
- Chair of OSC Discipline Committee