HOUSE LEAGUE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (U7 - U12)
FUNdamentals U7-U8, Learn to Train U9-U12
OSC’s House League Development Program provides players and their teams with one scheduled game and one scheduled practice each week with their volunteer coach. Games and training sessions are conducted in line with Long Term Player Development. A 14-week curriculum will be provided to all coaches along with the support of an HLDP Coordinator. The HLDP Coordinator will also have one Staff Coach on each field supporting the volunteer coaches. HLDP teams will play within their own league, and will not crossover with House League teams. All teams will participate in an end-of-season Festival where each player will receive a medal/trophy and celebrate the season with a final game provided by OSC and corporate partners.
2018 House League Development Program Improvements
- The HLDP volunteer coach will coach the game and will facilitate the weekly practice.
- All HLDP coaches will be selected by OSC and participate in Coach Education Workshops .
- A 14-week Curriculum will be developed and provided to all coaches. This will be age and stage appropriate. This curriculum will be available on OSC's website for players and parents to view.
- An OSC Staff Coach will be assigned to two HLDP volunteer coaches to assist with the training sessions
- An HLDP Coordinator will be onsite at the training session to assist and guide coaches through the curriculum and address any questions members may have regarding the program.
- Refer-a-Friend Incentive Program for current OSC players.
- Free boot bag for all new registrants (while supplies last, see below for details).
New players with the Oakville Soccer Club must register in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre and provide proof of age.
The refund deadline for all age groups for the 2018 Youth Summer Outdoor season is Saturday, April 30, 2018. No refund requests will be accepted after this date. All refunds submitted before April 30, 2018 will be subject to a $35.00 administrative fee.
Refunds must be requested in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre.
Please click here to view OSC's Refund Policy.
***NEW*** Refer-a-Friend Incentive Program
The Oakville Soccer Club invites all current members to share their love of the sport of soccer and refer a friend to OSC's 2018 Youth Summer Outdoor House League and/or House League Development Program season and receive a $25 program credit!
When a current OSC member refers a new registrant to OSC's 2018 Summer House League/HLDP program, the current OSC member will receive a $25 program credit towards a future registration!
- A 'new registrant' is defined as a player who registers for the 2018 Youth Summer Outdoor House League or House League Development Program season and has never been registered in any OSC program before.
- A current OSC player is defined as any youth or adult player registered in an OSC program during the 2017 Summer, 2017 Fall and/or 2018 Winter seasons.
- New registrants must register in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre (located at 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 4P4) and provide proof of age. Upon registration, new registrants must complete the OSC Refer a Friend form and indicate the name of the current OSC player than referred them.
- The OSC Refer-a-Friend form must be completed by the new registrant at the time of registration at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre in order for the current OSC player to receive a program credit; no exceptions.
- The OSC player that referred the new registrant will receive a credit in the amount of $25 in their cart within 5 days of the new registrant enrolling in the program.
- The program credit for the current OSC player can be used towards any future OSC registration. The amount of the credit cannot be refunded for a previous registration.
- Each current OSC player can only receive one referral program credit from the 2018 House League/HLDP season.
***NEW*** Free Boot Bag for New Registrants
All new registrants who sign up for the 2018 Youth Summer Outdoor House League season or the 2018 Youth Summer House League Development Program will recieve a free OSC boot bag upon registration!
A new registrant is defined as a player who registers for the 2018 Youth Summer Outdoor House League or House League Development Program season and has never been registered in any OSC program before.
New registrants must register in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre and provide proof of age.
Boot bags are available while supplies last. Sign up today to receive yours!
Summer Outdoor Player Equipment
All players registered in the Youth Outdoor House League program will receive one jersey, one pair of shorts and one pair of socks which must be worn at every game.
All players registered in the Youth Outdoor House League Development Program will receive one game jersey (to be worn during games), one training top (to be worn during practice), one pair of shorts and one pair of socks.
Players are to provide their own shoes and shin pads. Soccer cleats are suggested but not mandatory; appropriate running shoes are acceptable. Please note that is it mandatory that shin pads are worn during all games and practices.
Coach & Convenor Incentive
Sign up to be a volunteer House League coach or convenor for the 2018 Youth Summer Outdoor season and receive a $50 credit or volunteer House League Development Program coach and receive a $100 credit to be used towards a future OSC program registration! Credits will be issued upon completion of the Youth Outdoor season.
Play Soccer with Friends!
OSC strives to ensure balanced teams for the enjoyment of all players involved. As such, OSC is unable to guarantee requests will be fulfilled, but every effort will be made to accommodate all requests.
Please submit friend requests to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, April 15, 2018. Player requests will not be accommodated after this date. Please ensure that the players are registered in the same age group and play on the same day. Please include the first and last name of both players and ensure that the names are spelled correctly.
Youth House League Photo Days
Photo days will take place on Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4, 2018. All U4 - U14 players will be provided with a team photo and an individual photo included in their registration. U15 - U18 teams are able to schedule photo times by request.
Two Sport Play Initiative
Attention all Oakville Rangers players! Present your receipt from last season and receive a 10% discount on your Youth Summer Outdoor Registration! Receipt must be presented at time of registration in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre. Each receipt can only be used for one registration.
Out-of-Town Residency Fee
Please be advised that all registrants that reside outside of the town of Oakville will be required to pay an out-of-town residency fee of $10.00