Sinclair is currently serving as assistant coach with McMaster University Men’s Soccer, and has previously served as an assistant coach with the University of Toronto women's soccer program from 2017 -2019 and the McMaster Marauders men's soccer team from 2008-12. During his tenure, he captured two (2) OUA championships in 2009 and 2011. Sinclair was also an assistant with the Buffalo State College men's program in 2005 and Brock University in 2004.
Most recently, Sinclair has been coaching with the Whitby Soccer Club in their OPDL High Performance environment. Prior to his time in OPDL, he also coached at the competitive community level serving as the 'A' Head Coach for the Oakville Soccer Club's U13, U15 & U18 competitive female teams.
Additionally, Sinclair has taken on administrative roles including Director of Coaching for Toronto High Park Football Club, OPDL High Performance Manager,Technical Director of Grassroots & Special Programs as well as Technical Director of Female Programs.
Sinclair is a graduate of Niagara College's Recreation and Leisure Services program and has received both his Canada Soccer and United States Soccer Federation National B License certifications. He has also continued to expand his knowledge, frequenting the United States Soccer Federation Convention, Ontario Soccer Association Coaching Conference and the National Soccer Coaching Conference.
- Canada Soccer A License (to be completed in Summer 2022)
- USSF National B License
- CSA National B License
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
- NSCAA National Diploma
- Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach – McMaster University (Present)
- U17 OPDL Boys Head Coach – Whitby FC (2020)
- U14 OPDL Girls Head Coach – Whitby FC (2019)
- OPDL High Performance Manager – SC Toronto
- Assistant Women’s Coach - University of Toronto (2017-2019)
- U18 Girls Rep Head Coach - Oakville Soccer Club
- U13- U16 Rep Head Coach - Oakville Soccer Club
- Assistant Men’s Coach - McMaster University (2008-2012)
- Assistant Men’s Coach – Buffalo State College
- Assistant Men’s Coach – Brock University
- Diploma in Recreation and Leisure Services
- First Team all-region team honors –2001 - Mercy Hurst Northeast College (NJCAA)
- Soccer Fitness Trainers Course Online (April 2020)
- Life Kinetic Team Coach (April 2017)
- Educator of the Year Award - Oxford Learning (2014)
- Individual Conditioning Course YMCA (Completed in 2004)