REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
The Premier Daytime Adult League Experience!
• State of the art playing facilities at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre in Oakville
• Fully insured and officially sanctioned league
• 8 weeks of play
• End of season awards for league champion
• No team roster caps
• Individual & team registrations available
The Oakville Soccer Club pleased to present the Daytime Adult League for the 2019 Fall season!
This league is a recreational soccer league for adults of all ages and skill levels. Games will take place on the indoor fields at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre and will be 6v6 on a ¼ size field, with two 25 minute halves. Both male and female players are welcome to register (a minimum of 6 players is required per team). Please note that there is no minimum gender requirement per team.
The 2019 Fall Indoor season will consist of 8 games beginning in early October. Players are welcome to register as an individual player or as a team!
This eight-week season is ideal for:
* Corporate teams
* Players who work from home
* Lunch break soccer play
* Students with schedule availability
* Players with flexible schedules
Daytime Adult League Details:
|League Type:||Adult Open Age|
|Day of Play||Wednesday|
|Game Start Times:||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Leagues Dates:||October 16th 2019 -
December 4th, 2019
|Registration Deadline:||October 10th, 2019|
- Both team registrations and individual player registrations are welcome!
- Teams are required to wear pinnies or jerseys. Pinnies are available to teams for use at the Club.
- All players must complete accept the online waivers and complete the online registration process to be permitted to play
- Teams can add players throughout the season on an as-needed basis
- The schedule for the season will be posted one week before games begin
- All players should familiarize themselves with the league rules which can be found by clicking here.
Any companies/organizations interested in registering a team should contact Brandon Ames, Adult League Coordinator at email@example.com or by phone at 905-849-4436 ext. 4434 to arrange the registration.
Team registrations and payments are to be completed by the team captain.
The team registration cost is $750.00 (taxes included). A $200.00 minimum deposit is required upon registration in order to secure a spot in the league. The team cost can also be paid in full by the captain to secure the spot. Full payment must be made prior to the first match.
Teams must have a minimum of six (6) players per roster.
All players rostered to a team must accept online waivers before playing. Any players without accepted waivers will not appear on game sheets and will not be permitted to play. To accept waivers, player must log in to their account, and click the next page button at the bottom of the page until the waivers appear after they have been added to a team roster. If a player has not registered with OSC before, they can create an online account and complete their registration for the first time in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre.
Team uniforms are not available through the Oakville Soccer Club. Individual teams will have kits provided by the Club.
Players Affiliated With a Team
Once players have been rostered to a team, they must complete the online waivers.
Please note: An individual player is defined as someone who is not affiliated with a team and wishes to sign up on their own.
Individual players who have registered at OSC previously can sign up online by clicking here.
The Daytime Adult League Request for Refund Deadline is September 25th, 2019 for teams and individuals.
Daytime Adult League Contact
If you have any questions about OSC`s Daytime Adult League, please contact Brandon Ames, Adult League Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905-849-4436 ext. 4434.