Photo Make-Up Day
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Thank you to all teams and players who came out to OSC's Photo Day on June 9th!
For players who where unable to attend, but wish to have an individual photo taken, a photo make-up session will be held on Tuesday, June 18th at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre. The photo make-up session is available to all U4-U18 House League, Ultimate House League, ADP, OPDL and RDP players who wish to have a commemorative photo from the 2019 Summer season.
If you wish to have your child's photo taken, you must schedule a photo time. Photo times must be booked by Friday, June 14 at 12:00 p.m.
Please contact Katryna Indewey at email@example.com to book your photo.
If you would like to schedule an individual photo time, please include the following information in your email:
- First and last name of player
- Full team name and number (example: Boys U5 A1 Red Tim Hortons)
- Preferred time between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 18th). OSC will assign a photo time as close to your preferred time as possible.
Please note the following:
1. Photo Make-Up Day will be held indoors at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre (1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville) in the Edith Sorensen Community Room.
2. Players should arrive dressed in their full uniform. ADP, OPDL and RDP players must wear their Home kits.
2. Please do not bring a soccer ball. One will be provided for the photo.
3. Photo Make-Up Day is intended for individual players that were unable to attend the originally scheduled Photo Days. Teams are not permitted to re-take their team photos on the make-up day because players were absent on the original date.