Photo Day for the 2019 Summer Season will take place on Sunday, June 9th for
House League, Ultimate House League and ADP.
1. Each team has been assigned a photo time slot. Please ensure you arrive at your staging area 10 minutes prior to your scheduled photo. There will be a high volume of players at the facility for Photo Day. Please account for extra time for parking.
2. Photo schedules are subject to change. Please confirm your photo time with your coach 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
3. Photo Days will take place on the indoor field at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre. The Pine Glen Soccer Centre is located at 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville.
4. Please arrive at your staging area 10 minutes prior to your photo time with your player dressed in their full uniform. Teams will not be permitted to wait for players who are running late.
5. Only water is allowed on the Pine Glen fields. No other food or liquids are permitted including coffee.
6. When you arrive at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre on your photo day, please proceed to your staging area on Field A to meet your coach and team.
7. Please do not leave your staging area until an OSC staff member retrieves you. Please ensure your players stay in their staging area - soccer/game play is not permitted for safety reasons. Please
DO NOT bring a soccer ball with you. One will be provided for the photo.
8. While on the field, please remember not to touch the curtain which separates the field.
9. Any questions regarding photo days should be submitted to your team's coach.
10. ADP, OPDL and RDP teams are to wear their home uniforms to photo day.
11. Coaches are to wear an OSC crested top.
12. Overflow parking is available at Forest Trail Public School for photo day (1406 Pine Glen Rd, Oakville, ON L6M 4B9). Additional parking is also avaiable on side streets around the facility. Please abide by parking rules and regulations as by-law officers do frequent the area.
Teams are not permitted to reschedule their photo time.
*RDP and OPDL teams will be contacted directly for their photo times.
Attention House League Players Ages U13-U18: For teams/players in these age groups who would like to request a photo time, please contact Frank Bosco via email at email@example.com by Wednesday, June 5th, 2019.
Please click here to view the Edge Imaging package options.
Please read through the Frequently Asked Questions regarding OSC Photo Days:
1. Does everybody need to fill out a photo form?
a. No. Only people who want to purchase additional items beyond what is included (group and individual photo) must fill out a photo form.
2. What payment is accepted for the photo forms?
a. Photo forms need to be paid either by credit card, or with exact change, sealed in the form envelope.
3. Can parents stay with their children?
a. Parents can wait with their children in the staging area. Once the team is ready to proceed to the photo station, parents are asked to wait in the lobby. In the interest of time and space, parents are not permitted in the photo area.
Players will stay with their coach until all individual photos are completed at which time the coach will bring players to the lobby to meet their parents.
4. When will parents receive their photos?
a. It will take approximately 3-4 weeks for photos to be printed. When photos are ready, conveners will be notified and will email coaches that photos are in. Coaches are to retrieve the photos from the facility and distribute them to the parents accordingly.
5. Is there a photo make-up day?
a. The photo make up day is only for players who are unable to make their scheduled photo date and time. A date for the make-up photo day will be announced shortly. When the date is announced, further information will be provided regarding booking a make-up slot. Please note that teams are not permitted to reschedule their team photos on make-up day.
If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact Frank Bosco at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 905-849-4436 ext. 4457