OSC is pleased to present the Recreational Skill Development Program!
This 5-week indoor soccer program allows recreational players ages U6 (2015) - U16 (2005) to work in a small group setting with OSC's Technical Staff & highly qualified staff coaches to develop their soccer skills!
Through no-contact activities, players will be challenged to create competition against themselves, the clock and their peer group while sharpening their soccer abilities in preparation for future game play!
This program provides a fun and active way to get ready for the 2021 Summer House League season!
Spaces are limited - sign up today!
- Format: 50-minute sessions, 10 players & 1 coach per field
- Ages: U6 (2015) – U16 (2005)
- Cost: $150.00/player
- Dates: March 2 – March 30 – No exclusion dates
- Time & Date
- U6 & U7 – Tuesdays 5:00pm & 6:00pm start time - March 2 - March 30
Thursdays 5:00pm - March 4 - April 1
- U13 - U16 – Tuesdays 7:00pm & 8:00pm start times - March 2 - March 30
- U8 - U12 – Saturdays - Start times between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - March 6 - April 3
Please note that OSC is unable to accept start time requests.
All start times will be communicated via email on February 26 for Tuesday sessions and March 3 for Saturday sessions.
- Location: Pine Glen Soccer Center - Indoor Fields - 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville, ON
- This program is run in alignment with all government and municipal mandates pertaining to the Red-Control measures of the provincial framework.
- If OSC is required to cancel this program due to a change in government mandates, a full or pro-rated refund will be issued based on the date of cancellation. Otherwise, no refunds will be issued after registration, no exceptions unless in accordance with OSC's Refund Policy.
- Players are required to bring their own soccer ball to each session.
- Start times cannot be requested and will be assigned on March 3rd by email. Please note that refunds will not be issued if you are unable to accommodate your assigned start time. Please be mindful of this during registration.
- Due to restrictions, friend requests will not be accepted for this program.
- U6-U12 players can be accompanied by one (1) parent/guardian as per provincial mandates. A mask or face shield must be worn at all times and physical distancing must be maintained. Absolutely no exceptions for siblings or additional parents/guardians will be made.
- OSC's ADP, OPDL and RDP players should refer to the notification sent from the Club via TeamSnap for information about programs available for their groups.
New to OSC?
Welcome to the team! We're excited to see you on the field!
To create an online registration account, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Player Name
- Player Birthdate
- Parent Name
- Full Address
- Phone Number
- Preferred Email
- Proof of age for player - copy/photo of birth certificate, passport, health card, etc. - please black out any registration numbers - only name and birthdate need to be visible.
Please note that an account can not be set up without proof of age. Please send all information in one email.
You will receive a response within 48 hours.
Please note that information regarding the 2021 House League season will be available at www.oakvillesoccer.ca in the coming weeks.
We appreciate your patience as the Club continues to navigate this ever-evolving situation.
If you have any questions about the Recreational Skill Development Program, please contact Leah Sherrett, House League Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you on the field soon!