OSC is pleased to present the Recreational Skill Development Program!
This 4-week program allows recreational players ages U9 (2012) - U12 (2009) to work in a small groups setting with OSC's Technical Staff & highly qualified staff coaches to develop their soccer skills!
Through no-contact activities, players will be challenged to create competition against themselves, the clock and their peer group while sharpening their soccer abilities in preparation for future game play!
9 players & 1 coach per field
Saturday mornings - 10am or 11am start times
November 27, December 5, December 12, December 19
Ages U9 (2012) - U12 (2009)
Spaces are limited! Sign up today to guarantee your spot!
Click here to log into your registration account.
- If mandates change that result in OSC cancelling this program, a full or pro-rated refund will be issued based on the date of cancellation.
- Players are required to bring their own soccer ball to each session.
- Start times can not be requested, and will be assigned on November 25th by email.
- Due to restrictions, friend requests will not be accepted for this program.
- No spectators are permitted on the field - drop off and pick up at the field doors will be in effect.
- OSC's ADP, OPDL and RDP players should refer to the notification sent from the Club for information about interim programs available for their groups.
If you have any questions about the Recreational Skill Development Program, please contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the cancellation of the Fall Indoor Active Oscars or Open Development programs as announced by OSC on Wednesday, November 18th, please reply to this email or contact Katryna at email@example.com.
We hope to see you on the field soon!