2019 House League Coach Summit
OSC is proud to present the second annual Summer House League Coach Summit!
This unique coaching development opportunity will take place at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre, and will include on-field and in-class sessions led by OSC's highly qualified Technical Department. The summit will cover topics including but not limited to dynamic activities, warm-ups and formations. Coaches will take away countless tips and tricks to help them navigate the upcoming Summer Season. OSC encourages all House League Coaches to attend for what is sure to be both a fun and educational evening!
An RSVP is required for the 2019 OSC Summer House League Summit. To RSVP, please email your full name to Nick Vetro, Youth House League and Special Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Coaches will not be able to pick-up their season kit on Friday, May 3rd at the House League Coach Summit. Coaches are asked to attend Coaches Kick-Off on Saturday, May 4th to pick up their season equipment.
Date: Friday, May 3rd, 2019
Time: 6:30p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Pine Glen Soccer Centre, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville, ON.
What to wear: Athletic clothing, running shoes.
What to bring: Pen and notebook.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Head of Strength and Conditioning for the Oakville Soccer Club
- Lecturer at the University of Toronto in the Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Works with professional athletes within the CPL, MLS, EPL, SPL and Bundesliga
- Over 15 years of experience with clients from rehabilitation to high performance
OSC Head Goalkeeper Coach
- Bermuda Men's National Team Goalkeeper Coach
- U.S.S.F National A License
- USSF National Goalkeeper License
- Academy Founder & Director at Eurostar Goalkeeper Academy Inc.
- Over 20 years of experience as a goalkeeper coach
Director of Coach Development
- US Soccer 'A' License
- UEFA 'B' License
- Canadian 'A' License 2018 (enrolled)
- U15 Boys Provincial Assistant Coach
- OPDL Scout
- Head Coach - University of Waterloo Men's Soccer Team
- Former Canadian Soccer League player
Referee Development Manager
- 20 Years of Officiating Experience
- OSC competitive coach (87' - 01')
- CSA Provincial Instructor
- Ontario Soccer Mentor Instructor
- Chair of OSC Discipline Committee