REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Using the principles of physical literacy, OSC's Li'l Oscars program is designed to shape our future sports stars through active, play-based activities that will assist in developing coordination skills, listening skills and basic motor skills!
OSC is pleased to present the 2020 Winter session of the Li'l Oscars program! This fun and interactive toddler program is available to participants born in 2017 and early 2018!
Each week, Li'l Oscars coaches will lead a fun and engaging 45-minute session that will help participants develop their fundamental movement and social skills. Taking place on the indoor artificial turf field at Pine Glen Soccer Centre, participants have the opportunity to run and play on a soft surface. While this program is not a soccer skills program, it will help to prepare children for sports activities in the future by focusing on physical literacy development and providing an outlet to expend physical energy and engage in active, social play.
The Li'l Oscars program is a parented program, so to ensure the comfort of our participants a parent or caregiver must be on the field particiting in program with their Li'l Oscar at all times.
After participating in this program, our Li'l Oscars will be prepared to transition into OSC's U4 Active Start House League program and begin their soccer career!
The Fall session will take place on Friday evenings and will run indoors at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre for participants born in 2017 (parents with participants born in early 2018 should contact Katryna Indewey at 905-849-4436 ext. 4435 or by email at email@example.com if interested in attending program).
Please note: Participants born in 2016 should refer to the U4 Active Start program by clicking here.
LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE!
SIGN UP TODAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!
Li'l Oscars Winter Session - Friday Evenings
Program Days: Friday evenings - 5:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Session: January 10, 2020 - April 17, 2020 - Exception Dates: March 17, March 27, April 10
Location: Pine Glen Soccer Centre (Indoor Fields) – 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville, ON L6M 4P4
Born in 2017 (parents with participants born in early 2018 should contact Katryna Indewey at 905-849-4436 ext. 4435 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending program).
- The Li'l Oscars program is a physcial literacy program designed to help participants develop strong movement and congnitive skills that are used in sport. This is not a soccer instruction program.
- A parent/guardian/caregiver must be present and on the field with their participant at all times at all times. As this is a parented program, a parent or caregiver must participate with the registrant during the program.
- Siblings that attend with family but are not enrolled in the program are not permitted on the pitch during program for safety reasons and must remain on the sidelines with a caregiver.
- Each participant will recieve a Li'l Oscars t-shirt at the first session of the program.
- The Friday evening and Saturday morning sessions are not interchangable - participants are only able to attend the session they have registered for.
- Children who are not completely potty trained must wear a diaper at all times.
- A change station is available in the facility.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the pitch (water excepted).
- Proof of age is required for all new registratants (health card, birth certificate, passport, etc.).
How to Register
Participants who have not previously been enrolled in OSC programming must complete their first registration in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre and provide proof of age (health card, birth certificate, etc.). Once the initial in-person registration is completed, all future registrations can be made online.
Returning participants are welcome to register in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre, or online through their family account by clicking here. If you require assistance with your login in formation, please contact 905-849-4436 ext. 4440 for assistance.
Winter Program: Refunds requested before December 28, 2019 will be subject to a $35.00 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after December 28, 2019.
Please click here to review OSC's Refund Policy.
For more information, please contact Katryna Indewey, Director of Marketing & Communications, at 905-849-4436 ext. 4435 or email@example.com.