The Fall session of Li'l Oscars is sold out!
Register now to join us for the 2020 Winter session!
Li'l Oscars Fall Session - Friday Evenings
Program Days: Friday evenings - 5:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Session: September 20 - December 13, 2019 - Exception Dates: October 11
Location: Pine Glen Soccer Centre (Indoor Fields) – 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville, ON L6M 4P4
Born in 2017 (parents with participants born in early 2018 should contact Katryna Indewey at 905-849-4436 ext. 4435 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending program).
- The Li'l Oscars program is a physcial literacy program designed to help participants develop strong movement and congnitive skills that are used in sport. This is not a soccer instruction program.
- A parent/guardian/caregiver must be present and on the field with their participant at all times at all times. As this is a parented program, a parent or caregiver must participate with the registrant during the program.
- Siblings that attend with family but are not enrolled in the program are not permitted on the pitch during program for safety reasons and must remain on the sidelines with a caregiver.
- Each participant will recieve a Li'l Oscars t-shirt at the first session of the program.
- The Friday evening and Saturday morning sessions are not interchangable - participants are only able to attend the session they have registered for.
- Children who are not completely potty trained must wear a diaper at all times.
- A change station is available in the facility.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the pitch (water excepted).
- Proof of age is required for all new registratants (health card, birth certificate, passport, etc.).
How to Register
Participants who have not previously been enrolled in OSC programming must complete their first registration in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre and provide proof of age (health card, birth certificate, etc.). Once the initial in-person registration is completed, all future registrations can be made online.
Returning participants are welcome to register in person at the Pine Glen Soccer Centre, or online through their family account by clicking here. If you require assistance with your login in formation, please contact 905-849-4436 ext. 4440 for assistance.
Fall Program: Refunds requested before September 6, 2019 will be subject to a $35.00 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after September 6, 2019..
Please click here to review OSC's Refund Policy.
For more information, please contact Katryna Indewey, Director of Marketing & Communications, at 905-849-4436 ext. 4435 or email@example.com.