Senior Technical Director
Chris has been part of Oakville Soccer Club’s Coaching staff since 2006. Starting as an Open Development Program and U8-U10 Academy Program Coach, he gradually advanced through the Club into his current role as Senior Technical Director.
Chris has been coaching for over 20 years, and prior to moving to Canada, he worked as a Community Coach with the Scottish Football Association in various regions. Chris holds a number of coaching licenses from Canada and the United States including:
- Canada Soccer – B Licence
- Canada Soccer Youth Licence
- Canada Soccer Children’s Licence
- US Soccer – A Licence, B Licence, NSCAA National
- Advanced Diploma, and NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma.
- Ontario Soccer – Technical Director Diploma
- Coach Developer – Learning Facilitator for Ontario Soccer
High Performance Manager
Jordan brings a wealth of experience to the role of High Performance Manager at OSC, including 14+ years of direct experience in the education industry. In the soccer landscape, he has held positions at TFC Academy, TFC Juniors and Ontario Soccer before joining the team at Oakville. Jordan holds various licenses, including:
- UEFA A Licence Candidate
- Canada Soccer Youth Licence
- UEFA B Licence
- NCCP Coach Developer Learning Facilitator
Development Programs Manager
Cormac is originally from Cork, Ireland, and has been coaching for over 12 years with various clubs overseas. He is now the Development Programs Manager at the Oakville Soccer Club, which focuses on the U8 to U12 age group.
OSC is the first club Cormac played for after moving from Ireland to Canada.
Cormac holds multiple coaching licenses from Canada and United States including:
- Canada Soccer – National Children’s Licence
- US Soccer – National D Licence, E & F Licence, United Soccer Foundations of Coaching Diploma.
- Ontario Soccer – Provincial C, Goalkeeper Licence, fitness trainer Diploma
Head of Strength and Conditioning
Derek Salvador is currently the Head of Strength and Conditioning for the Oakville Soccer Club, bringing over 15 years of experience working with clients from rehabilitation to high performance in individual and team settings. Derek is the Owner and Director of Sport Science at Athletic Solutions Inc., a company that specializes in strength and conditioning, athletic development, and soccer-specific fitness. Derek has worked with many youth soccer organizations including Provincial and National Champions. Derek holds the following certifications and specializations:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Sheridan College Human Performance Training Certificate.
- Completion of multiple courses in athletic development and human performance.
John Moreira is the Oakville Soccer Club’s Goalkeeper Coach. Coach Moreira has over 20 years of experience as a Club Goalkeeper Coach and Trainer. He is the owner of Eurostar Goalkeeper Academy and has worked for such teams as the Bermudian Men’s National Team, The Toronto Lynx (A-League), and the National Academy.
- USSF National A Licence
- USSF National Goalkeeper Licence
- USSF National B Licence
- NSCAA State and Regional Certification
- Provincial B Licence
- Process of obtaining a UEFA Goalkeeper Licence